Azzie said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve been feeling really depressed and anxiety ridden the past few days. There been a lot of shit going on in my life. I’m just really in need of a friend, although I’m not the best at making them :/

Love of Life said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Want to be friends?

AnotherpassingNYer said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I feel like we’re on the same boat, but don’t worry, everything’s going to be fine….lets be friends?:)

Nemesis said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’m not the best at making friends too so I’m alone all the time :(

helper101 said 8 years, 9 months ago:

We can be friends if you like and we can talk about this stuff

Ask Friendly said 8 years, 9 months ago:

No one should feel alone. If u ever need a friend or just to vent I am here for you.

Devereux said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a lot lately, but hang in there as I’m sure you’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully very soon.

It seems a few people have held their hands out to you for friendship but should you ever need to chat or speak your mind, you’re more than welcome to send me a message :)

Coolsoda said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hey its ok, everyone struggles but were stronger when were together :) message me anytime, seriously! I’d love to get to know you and sometimes people can surprise you. We all get so caught up in our life that we forget that people are going through stuff too, sometimes that blindsides them, keep an open heart <3