DamnLife said 8 years, 12 months ago:

A lot of people see me as a fairly social person. If someone talks to me, or is saying something interesting (or mean to someone else) I’ll step in (if it’s appropriate) and add my two cents. What they don’t see is that I only really have one friend. One person who truly knows me, and that friend isn’t always around. Sometimes she has important things to take care of, or she is mad at me.
My birthday is coming up soon, and several people have asked me what I want, and I give them the answers they expect. New books, a blank journal to write stories in, an iPod. Corny as it sounds, what I really want is a second friend. Another person who can know me and care. Someone who doesn’t just ask for help, but someone who will help me.
I’m not expecting anyone online to end up being that person (although, it would be a pleasant surprise) I just think that I needed to be able to say it. Correction, to be able to say it with out people becoming upset with me.

hbhxxx said 8 years, 12 months ago:

Hiya, I would happily be your friend :) Message me whenever you want,and I’ll happily talk you

Deleted User said 8 years, 12 months ago:

Same as @hbhxxx above me, you can feel free to message me whenever you like. :)

inez said 8 years, 11 months ago:

my situation is semiliar to yours, you can pm whenever you like :)