Mutti said 7 years, 11 months ago:

People used to be so better earlier. But, Now..its just a shame!!!

✧Sumer✧ said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Honestly, I believe this generation is much better. We’re all way more open minded and accepting now. Once our generation gets to take over, I believe the world will be a much better place. We’ll finally all have equality. Of course there are some bad people in this generation, but not as many as the media portrays. Most of us have turned out way better than our parents, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.

Peanutter said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Every single generation was criticized. If you look back in history it was common. For example, a quote from Socrates: (http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/63219-our-youth-now-love-luxury-they-have-bad-manners-contempt). People only focus on the bad people of the younger generation. “Kids now a days don’t have the motivation to do anything!” Yet completely ignoring the amazing feats many teens have done. Like this 14 year old programmer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw

Ara said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I think that it depends on everyones itself. So what is in your eyes better and what do you think is a shame?

For me, yeah sometimes I think that the people from the earlier times are better, but now we are developing a lot of new things. Not everyone is bad. Well some of them are, since there are everywhere rotten apples, even back then.

It’s weird to say it like that about my own generation though, maybe others think that I’m a shame. Who knows.

However, I’d wish to experience the generation that my parent were born in, but I’m glad that I was born in this one.

R0seBUsh said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I don’t think that there is anything especially wrong with our generation. Each individual makes their own decisions. I guess we are “the technology generation”. And a lot of people our age do have an unhealthy relationship with the internet. But I think we’re going to be okay. Everyone contributes there own qualities and issues to the world, so we can’t make such a large generalization.

Mooby The Golden Sock said 7 years, 8 months ago:

There’s nothing wrong with the younger generation. When you were a kid, adults thought your generation was the one that needed help. It’s an eternal truth that teenagers are, well, teenagers, and do not always have the real-world knowledge and/or experience necessary to make good decisions.

The first sign that you’re becoming an adult is when teenagers suddenly start to seem dumber to you. The further you get from being a teenager yourself, the dumber they seem. And then college students will start to seem dumb, and then people in their mid-twenties… soon enough it will appear that each generation is successively getting stupider and more out of control.

It’s not kids who are changing, it’s you.

Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Every generation has something…