Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

basically i grew up in a house with 5 of us and just mom and what a terrible mother she was kicked out my oldest brother she only cared about the last 2 sibblings she ignored us blammed all her troubles on us basically just pure hated on the 3 of us for no reason so school finished and i was accepted into one of the best colleges in wales St.Davids college then my close friend died i was depressed as hell id see this guy every morning walk to cllege every day everything yano then about 3 months after my ex broke up with me god that was a hard hit she was my first too and then i just didnt want to go college exam time ! i was so head screwd going to these exams not to mention my mood was getting in the way of my results and progress wanna know how mom supported me ? she just went mad and saidd you best try harder so i did end up failling class i got my exams results back failed that too all my friends were off to uni and there was me left alone time flied by i had nothing going for me my mom kicked me out then i tried to kill myself i ended up infront of a psychiatrist and explained why i had done this then they forwarded me to the mental health team had regular contact with them they refered me to barnados childrens charity i had a mentor/support worker they helped me back on my feet baby steps at a time and i was in a hostel at this point barnados got my accommodation my own place for myself and then they got me on group sessions to build my confidence up.in group we would meet one a week and do an activity that we all decided i done stuff like graffiti art,horse riding i rember them because they were my favorite and whilst i was in the hostel i started to develope some toxic relationships nasty boys i would call them i got in trouble with the local estate robbing drug dealers beating people up and always ending up in trouble such as i remeber there was loads of boys standing in the woods at night outside the hostel screaming ”where the fuck is my money ben im gonna rip your fucking head off and all your boys when we catch you slipping you faggot” haha that made me laugh then when i moved all that stopped because i kept my head down i had a realationship with with girl that robbed me and i refused to knowledge it because i loved her and she really took the piss and at the moment now im training to become a support worker and i still recive support from barnados i have trouble really bad with depression because i get worked up that some day im going to end up dead and it leaves me fearless but at the same time really depressed

Mslin said 9 years, 3 months ago:

:)

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

:]]

KohmSdaiKroy said 9 years, 3 months ago:

But at the same time, you are still here, alive and trying to make it through. Awesome :)