Deleted User said 8 years, 5 months ago:

For the sake of 100% freshness I am restarting the “Introductions” thread as the last one became some sort of quick dying discussion thread.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD.

HOW TO USE THIS THREAD:

1) State your name, age, city/country
2) Are you a Listerner or Venter?
3) Tell us about yourself!
Are you a student?
What do you study?
Do you work?
What is your line of work?
What are you looking to get out of joining this group?
e.i. Companionship from other devoted Listeners. Support as a Listener (guidelines, resources, etc.)
An assign Listner someone or a group of Listners to give you different perspectives or help as a Venter.

Feel free to express what you want or looking for from this Listner Community in as simple or complex as you wish to.

Meaning to say, you can write paragraphs or simply a single sentence.

HOW TO RESPOND TO POSTS:

PM, or mention anyone you wish to connect with that leaves an introduction post here in the thread on your own profile.

Go view THEIR profile, maybe leave a comment or two for them.

REACH OUT TO THEM.

Again, this is not a discussion thread so don’t begin responding to one another here, do that elsewhere, that way we can get to know EVERYONE in the group and no one’s introduction post gets lost amonst a discussion and they geel left out or ignored by the group.

Want to dicuss a certain issue as a group, start a new thread about it, don’t do it HERE.

I hope for this to grow as a members listing for all serious parties looking for a listening ear or just trying to muster up the courage to put themselves out there for help.

I hope the Listeners of the group will often seek to help members who post about searching for help here and reach out to them, and for the Venters to be able to continue to receive support from all members for being courageous enough to open up in their introduction posts looking for help and that no matter how long ago their post was made that some new members might read their posts and want to reach out to them to help or to ask “How are you?”.