HelplessAndHelpful1996 said 7 years, 2 months ago:

so Im not vary religious but I am curious to see what others have to say about it ?

CrossRoads said 7 years, 2 months ago:

i was born catholic but I have since then began to abandon religion

yeah I was born catholic but switched to Jah Rastafarian religion thanks to bob marleys music. and welcome to the group by the way :D

Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I was never born into religion, my family wanted me to
choose what I wanted to believe in. I’ve study many different religions but never could find one that just stuck with me. So for me I accept everyone as equals no matter what they believe, just as long as you don’t force it on to me, because we all should have our right to believe in what we want and still be open to those with different views.

roadtohappy said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I was born a Catholic, but I don’t believe in organized religion anymore. too much corruption for my taste, I personally think there is a God, and as long as I pray or incorporate ways to acknowledge him on my own, that i’ll be okay. Hope that answers your question.

yeah so true i dont force what I enjoy on others i just openly share it if you like it great if not fine idrc :D

Nehal said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Religion is very important. It gives reason to your existence in this world

roadtohappy said 7 years, 2 months ago:

@Helplessandhelpful1996, I agree. If you love it and believe it great! if you don’t great! I feel as though if everyone thought that way there would be less problems in the world. My parents are religious and go to church and that’s great for them :)

isha said 7 years, 2 months ago:

i was born in a very conservative and religious family. i was taught to pray everyday and by that my obstacles will vanish. i used to think that i am close to god which i still do but the way i follow my religion is a little different then what i used to do. i do not judge another religion, i embrace its knowledge.religion is knowledge to me.

Atheist.

Is “atheist” really an opinion on religion? lmao :p well I’m what most would label “atheist”, I don’t have a certain religion I follow, but my opinion is that most religions especially Christianity is used now as a means to control people, I’d like to quote Dr. John Henrik Clarke…”"Nearly all religion was brought to people and imposed on people by conquerors and used as the framework to control their minds. My main point here is that if you are a child of god and god is a part of you, then in your imagination god is supposed to look like you and when you accept a picture of the deity assigned to you by another people you become the spiritual prisoner of that other people.” He’s basically saying your God is what YOU imagine YOUR god to be, not some God assigned to you, if you grew up in a country that didn’t practice the religion you practice and practiced another religion then everyone else would be “wrong” in your opinion, it’s just one big mess, everybody who practices something different is “wrong” to another group of people, it’s a big circle, and I’d rather not take part in it. I love all people equally, and with me, there are no contradictions that come along with that, if you are gay, lesbian, transgender, Muslim, christian, Buddhist, black, white, latino, asian, as long as you’re a good person, you’re all welcome, there is no hell for me, and there is no hell that you are going to for being who you are! And when it comes down to it, NOBODY knows what’s after death, nobody does, except for the dead. You can believe something and have faith in it, but you will never know until you die, so let’s try not to send others to hell right? lol But anyway, that’s my opinion, I’m not up for debating anything.

Lee said 7 years, 2 months ago:

there is no correct religion to follow, we all have a path to follow and not everyone’s path is the same, but they all do lead to the same place if it is a just and moral religion that you follow

@roadtohappy thanks a lot this is a great deal to me to here all these opinions and read all of these post it makes me feel important to see people reading my message to the world :)