Shesays said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I have a boyfriend. And I love him. I would never want to leave him. He is my everything.

But all my life I have liked girls. And it’s like… Don’t know how to describe it. I know I’m bisexual. Only my best friend knows. And he is the most supportive person that I know. I would never leave my boyfriend for anyone else. But and I can’t tell my family, they are Mormon… And I feel like they would shun me

…I feel lost. Though I know who I am.

Princen said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello! I think it’s great that you know who you are, but now that you know that you don’t know what to do next I’m guessing? I can say that it really helps to build a supportive network of people, which you’ve already started doing, whether it’s online or people in your life. Just having friends you know love you for you and that you can talk to helps soooo so so so much. And don’t feel any pressure in coming out to your family especially if you depend on them and it could cause problems for you. Wait until you feel like it and you’re are in a safe, comfortable position to do so with friends backing you up. Uh yeah that’s my advice! If you need to talk more I’m here. I hope you have a good day!

Indifference11 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Maybe try to get a feel on how they view homosexuality. Maybe ask what they think of them? Study their reactions. Obviously if the react negatively then wait till you can support yourself. Try to stay to stay strong and remember that there is people that will ALWAYS support LGBT peeps somewhere out there. Hopefully, your boyfriend understands and stays paitent.