TheMatter said 6 years, 6 months ago:

So I’ve heard it said that introverts are the best people, but it’s so unfortunate that they hide away in their shells from the rest of the world that the people who would be friends with them need to check every seashell on a beach to find one.

Personally I’m of the belief that introvercy is something that comes of a person when they are pushed by their surroundings into a position inwhich being away from people is safer or causes less emotional or physical damage to the person in comparison to joining the cliques or whatever. It’s a state of mind, or simply a way of things.

Broken Mind said 5 years, 9 months ago:

I’m an introvert because I feel like I can work and think a lot better when I’m alone or with 1 or 2 people, I don’t think society pushed me to being an introvert it’s just how I am.

Deleted User said 5 years, 9 months ago:

I’m an introvert because idk, I just am. And also, I don’t like talking on the phone too much (or at all). I agree that society and people in a way pushed me further in, but I was already there. It’s not a bad thing to desire time to yourself. I just think some people should accept that we only desire a limited amount of time with them, and then need to recharge so that we can hang out with them again! … now to make some friends…haha.. to hang out with..