Smile said 5 years, 7 months ago:

I’m confused, IDK very well if I am introvert or ambivert, I’m only sure that I’m highly sensitive. I mean I really enjoyed solitude, that made me think I’m an introvert, but recently when I’m alone I feel depressed, this is weird and freaks me out cause that is not how I normaly feel. Its hard because I don’t want to be alone but I don’t like places with many people, how am I going to socialize?, oh and also I’m shy.

daniel said 5 years, 2 months ago:

Smile,
You can be an ambivert, just leaning more towards introvert. I understand how frustrating this can be. That’s how I ended up on this site. Trying to get a grasp of who I really am. Do you notice acting different with good friends and family?

Tigrrrrr said 5 years, 2 months ago:

It’s natural to feel this way when you are alone, because this is associated with loneliness. They are two different things, however. You can socialize and I recommend doing it first with those who are closest to you. As a fellow introvert, I find that there are certain people who can make me feel that even when I am alone, I am not lonely. Find these kinds of people. Don’t let them go.