Mia said 5 years, 11 months ago:

I feel as if I am an introvert, but my friends tell me that I’m not and I begin to doubt myself as I act much like an extrovert socially but emotionally I am bottled up so much inside and enjoy being alone. How can you tell?

Silent Rain said 5 years, 11 months ago:

Introverts can act like extroverts. From what you say, it seems like you’ve been acting like an extrovert. It’s understandable to put on a mask and pretend to be like that. Therefore, your friends think you’re an extrovert which means they’re falling for your act. Whether you’re an introvert or not, that’s something only you can tell. Others may not share your opinion or view you differently, but only you know yourself.

Deleted User said 5 years, 7 months ago:

I think being introverted means, the way in which you express emotions. Do you find it hard to express emotions to others? But, find it easier to be alone with them? I can behave in an extroverted manner when I’m around people close to me, do you feel close with your friends? I think that being introverted or extroverted is on a scale. You can feel comfortable being an extrovert in some situations, but uncomfortable in others. It may just depend on your experiences. I hope I’m making sense haha