ListenAndLove said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I joined after a friend showed me this site.
I wanted to join because I like to help people as best I can and I joined a few weeks ago :)

bricheese said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@alejandra94 Welcome to Blah, I hope that you are liking it here and that you found the advice that you were looking for!

@listenandlove And awesome that you try your best to be a listener. Welcome to Blah!

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I kept getting a feeling that I needed someone to talk to late at night. I couldn’t understand why, it was very persistent, so after a few nights of having that feeling, I typed ‘I need someone to talk to’ in google, and this site came up. I came on here, vented and listened a few times as a stranger. Then not too long ago, maybe a couple days ago I signed up and made an account. I do like it here, it’s an interesting place. I definitely like the idea of it. It helps me to get to know myself better through the interactions with others. And helping others along the way is a definite plus, I’ve always liked to help people.

Midnight Blue said 10 years, 5 months ago:

This website was one of my awesome life tips provided by Trusper. I decided to join because I have been bottling up all of my emotions for lack of someone to share them with and it has been tearing me apart. Last week I chatted on a similar site to a complete stranger from a different country and I felt a thousand tons lift from my shoulders! I have depression and anxiety and have been having a hard time adjusting to a recent change in my Prozac. My wonderful fiancé unfortunately suffers from several disabilities, which causes a LOT of stress (no fault of his own, of course. He likes it less than I do!) that I’ve been having a hard time releasing. Talking to strangers helps me so much! You are all wonderful and help me to stay positive and continue to be supportive of him. God Bless!

True and loyal said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’ve found this website through Google after a friend told me to look for it (yes, I’m aware that I’m not good with subtile hints ;-) ). I’ve been through a lot while growing up and I turned out pretty damn good, if I may say so myself. This friend suggested that maybe I should share some of my own experiences, so that it might help other people.
So, yeah….I’ve joined today! :-)

bricheese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@chibiru Welcome to Blah, I hope that you are fitting in well and liking it here! And definitely this is a great place to learn and grow with other people.

@hemi I’m glad that you found Blah and have a healthy way of releasing the emotions that you are going through rather then keeping that all inside. Definitely it can be easier at times to talk to complete strangers about things to relieve tension and stress from within yourself. I hope that things work out for you and your fiance!

@true-and-loyal Welcome to Blah! And yeah it definitely is a great place to help others out especially if you are able to relate to their situations, I think that’s one of the main reasons I like it here. I wish you all the best in being able to help others out!