bricheese said 7 years, 3 months ago:

You can interpret this however you want to :] either childhood dreams, unrealistic dreams, ambitions, etc. Just have fun with it~

Well I know for my when I was young for some reason I always wanted to be a doctor, not because I liked helping people but because of the money. I have no idea why I was so materialistic back then but I honestly remember telling everyone that when I’m younger.

One of my goals though is to own a horse…I always loved riding them and have only done it a few times.

My dream now though is to be a neuroscience researcher, working in geriatrics and studying degenerative diseases like dementia and alzheimer’s. Hopefully this is will be something I can accomplish in my lifetime :]

inad said 7 years, 3 months ago:

sometimes i dream my sister dead. that scares me. but sometimes i dream i´m dead, and i can see all my friends and my family crying for me. But i dream i´m famous too, or i´m a singer. my dream is be famous.

Peter Pan said 7 years, 3 months ago:

My dream is to get better.

ForeignGoddess said 7 years, 3 months ago:

My dream is to become a Doctor. Nothing I love more in this world is helping people. I hope to one day change this world. That seems like something that’s not realistic but anythings possible if you put your mind to it. This world could be a far better place if it was filled with love of the humans. If that makes sense. I feel like I could’ve worded that differently but I can’t think of how. But anyways, as a child, I’ve always dreamt of being a Doctor. Knowing that I’ve relieved someone of their problems (even if it’s temporarily) brightens my day. I love making people happy and seeing them smile, that’s what truly makes me happy in all honesty. I just.. ah, can’t wait till I’m a Doctor!

@inad I’ve definitely had those dreams too where I’ve been killed or the rest of my family has been killed. What do you want to be famous for?

@myunicornatemysocks You mean like be a better person?

@foreigngoddess I really admire your ambition and hope that you do become a doctor. I definitely can relate in being unrealistic about changing the world, but hey that’s what dreams are for.

Peter Pan said 7 years, 3 months ago:

@bricheese from anxiety seizure (ill still be on medicine for seizures though) and panic attacks

Exie said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I suppose my dream is like the opposite of my greatest fear. My dream is to die as someone who is loved, and remembered. Maybe even as someone who did great things.

inad said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Today I dream that i was a spy, it was very cool! but for some reason when I realize my dream I wake up and I can not continue it and I don´t like it. Have you ever dreamed you can fly? i Don´t, But i can feel the sensation and is awesome. I wish i could Fly, I think is better than anything!

Angel Demon said 7 years, 2 months ago:

To be completely honest, my dream is to be able to create a haven where animals and people feel and are safe from anything they wish to be safe from. I wish to be self sustainable through food, water, power, shelter, everything without having to crutch off of someone else for those things. (Not that I have that issue currently, but to even no longer need to rely on a company to provide my power etc. is what I’m talking about here.) I want to grow completely unaltered, organic foods, and be able to house the environments in things such as greenhouses in order to grow anything from around the world. I want my own water filtration/sanitation system free of fluoride and chemical cleaning agents. And my own personal preference; to no longer need electronic devices, especially wireless devices such as cellphones or wireless internet connections. I want this place to be completely free of all of these manmade atrocities that are doing damage to the planet. And this is something that I will achieve, at some point in my life.

Noel said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I used to dream of being an actor. When I was young, I watched a lot of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Jim Carey movies. I still look at Will Smith like the pinnacle of actors. I became pretty reserved, though, so I never really looked for a way to realize it.

Now, it’s more about getting through college at a reasonable pace and finding myself a girlfriend.

bricheese said 7 years, 2 months ago:

@chibiru I think that it’s really cool that you are into self-sustaining practices. I think a lot of people take for granted the availability of everything practically, when that isn’t the case at all in nature. I hope you get to be one of those people who live in a house made of completely recycled materials and you find the courage to live without modern technology, because I know I’m not that brave.

@guardian07 I still think it’s admirable that you wanted to be an actor. I know I get the worst stage fright/anxiety so I always admire those people who can do that. I hope that college is working out for ya, I know I like my school but it can be stressful at times and good luck on finding that gal!

Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

It’s sad because I can never remember the actual dreams I have while sleeping except for some of the creepy ones. And I wish I had a dream for the future. When I was younger I had dreams of being a dragon when I grew up :) On my more practical side I considered the usual ideas, but none of them stuck. These days I dream of doing something in the arts (drawing, singing, etc.). And I love the dream I saw above of making a safe place and would love to help out with that

ryan said 7 years, 2 months ago:

my dream is to become a pro skateboarder i started skating since 3 and i have won 24 contests and lost 0 i was invited to the x games , and invited to street league

Midnight Blue said 7 years, 2 months ago:

My dream is to become a massage therapist. I believe that narcotic pain relievers are HORRID for people, and I want to learn to heal through touch. No side effects, no withdrawals, no suffering. Just relief. Now if I could just make enough money to survive doing that, I’d be set!