bricheese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well someone brought up doing a secret santa thing and I thought it was a good idea but I was thinking that letters are a nice thing to get in the mail besides gifts, plus it’s a lot cheaper and requires more effort and whatnot to do. So I was thinking if people wanted to participate they would be randomly assigned to write something for someone, and we can get a forum going so people can talk a bit about themselves maybe about their worries/struggles too if they need some encouragement for it, because I think there’s nothing better then receiving a hand-written and decorated letter from someone

So basically I just wanted some input for it, if it was something you people would be interested in then maybe we can work something out for the future. I know some people are wary of giving out addresses and whatnot, so input as to how you think it should be done would be greatly appreciated!

I was even thinking that people could just send them to me and only I would know the addresses and be able to moderate the letters a bit too, I was just thinking how awful it would be if someone got a troll letter or something, but yeah let me know your thoughts about that.

I appreciate your time and input!

Angel Demon said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I think you have a great idea n.n However having something hand written would create a large list of challenges and troubling concerns for most people. I think, perhaps simply sending messages on this site would eliminate many, if not all, of these concerns. In order to make them anonymous, temporary accounts could be made so as to hide the senders identity on this site, and the messages could be sent from those accounts. I would also be up for even just sending someone random a message on the 1 account I have :p

Ghostly said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Yeahhh, but there’s no love in doing everything online.

I’d participate, but we’re moving soon so i don’t even know what our address is going to be o: Too much confusion >.<