Homurasaurusrex said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My name is Christian. I’m 17, and I’m bisexual. I am not a sex crazed pervert, I am not uncertain, and I do not need to rethink my sexuality. I also am a person who lives life like most people. I have friends, gay, straight, pan, asexual, trans. I have family who supports me, and family that does not. I go to school, I study, I have a boyfriend, whom I love, and I eat excessively. My sexuality is nothing but a factor in my personality. Therefore, I ask that no one treats sexuality, race, age, or gender as a definition. People are people. No matter what. I am sorry for the rant, but I feel people need to hear something like this.

Drakko said 9 years, 1 month ago:

@homurasaurusrex

Welcome to Blah Chrstian :)

I agree, no one’s race, age, sexuality, or gender should define someone as a person, or make them any less or any better than anyone else.

I do though, indentify myself as male, and want to be treated as one, such as being called “him” and “he”, and also being treated as any other male should be treated.

Though, I do not consider the fact I am transgender being what defines me as a person, personally I think what defines a person is their personality, their traits, their morals, etc. But I do not believe that someone’s beliefs (such as believing in God or not) should be discriminated against. I think we should treat each other as equals, because we are all human, and we all live on this planet together.

Though, if someone treats me with disrespect, I don`t agree with fighting fire with fire (it simply makes a bigger fire), but rather decide to be the bigger person and simply not allow them to be a part of my life, if that means simply ignoring them and not associating with them, or reporting them to the police if I have been assaulted or need a restraining order.

Homurasaurusrex said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I was meaning to sound that way when I wrote this, so I apologize if it did not come out that way. All I am trying to say is that just because someone is white/black/gay/straight/asian/FtM/Pan, doesnt mean they are different than other people. Everyone is equal and should be treated as such.

Drakko said 9 years, 1 month ago:

@Homurasaurusrex

I agree 100%!!!