Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I’m Kimberly, 15. I’m bisexual, and my boyfriend is too. He’s still in the closet, while no acquaintances take enough interest in me to even ask my name to be curious about my sexuality. xP

Drakko said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Drake, I’m a transgender female to male, Bisexual..

I’m a poet-writer-drawer. right now I’m in a steady realationship with my xbox 360.. she has been ignoring me lately cause the batteries in my control died but hey, atleast I always know where she is, and she never checks out other guys so its working for me :)

ollie said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Ollie, 16. I’m gay and genderfluid (or bigender if you prefer). I love writing and playing piano a lot, and I have a great s/o whom I love very much. Please use they/them pronouns for me!

YokoChan said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Yoko, 17, I’m bisexual and bigender. I’ve never actually been in a relationship with anyone because I never leave my room and spend most of my time gaming on my laptop or xbox. As I’ve grown up feeling like a girl most of the time I’m perfectly okay if people use the female pronouns :)

snazzle98 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

i’m chloe, a closeted(for the time being) bisexual; i’m 15, i have a tumblr and i like spending time with family and friends

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Annie, 15, bisexual. I am an art student, I am willing to be a writer. I spend most of my time in my room, reading, drawing, or on tumblr. :D

Staceylou said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Stacey and I’m 21. In a long distance relationship with someone I met over Twitter when Rockstar games retweeted something I posted. There’s he’s 6 years older than me and is the best thing to come into my life so far. We’re separated by 200 miles and we’re trying to make a routine of visits.

Trying to find my way into the world of employment, social anxiety has prevented me from doing so. I pretty much spend most of my time on Twitter, Xbox, watching videos on YouTube, watching crime documentaries and I live on Tumblr. :)

car_bar said 9 years, 5 months ago:

HI, im carlos and im 23. I’m a 6th year Med Student and I’m happily gay! I just celebrated my 3rd year anniversary with the most amazing man ever! currently loving life :)

Phoenix said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Sage, 15, bisexual, single.
I draw, sing, act, write, which is mostly for hobbies. I want to major in psychology and an art in college. I feel like I have some of the most amaing, weird, fun, awesome, worthwhile friends in the world. I’ve never actually had a chance to date a girl yet, but I’ll wait for when that time comes. I’m very affectionate with my close/best friends. I’m very cuddly and love using people as pillows, and am told I make a great one myself. I also love to mess with peoples hair. I’m seen as the “Mother” in my group for some reason, but I don’t mind.
c:

omqchantrier said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Chan Trier, 14, straight?, single

I like to write, read, go on tumblr, sleep. i want to get a degree for english literature and psychology. I hate a lot of things. I suffer from depression and self harm and mild social anxiety and commitment issues. I guess that’s it. I love meeting new people but due to my issues it’s hard to keep them for a long time as a friend.

Dawn said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m Dawn, 17[almost 18] bisexual and never been with a girl. haha xD I really want to become a video game designer one day c: