desi said 8 years, 8 months ago:

state ur name age fun fact and anything else
im desi 15 bisexual love skateboareding

Brian said 8 years, 8 months ago:

My name is Brian. I am 36. One of my favorite things to do is scuba diving. I am married and do not believe in labels. If you are happy with the one you choose, be it man or woman, and not afraid to show it, then you are evolved far beyond today’s society.

Kirstin Lopez said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Im Kirstin: ) Im 20. Im a Fine Arts major and just celebrated my 2 year anniversary with the most incredible girl in the world!

Swifting said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I’m Jacq. I’m 28. I’m married but in an open sexual relationship.

thank you to everyone who introduced themself :D

hardstyle4life said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I am Joost, i’m 18 and i love computer programming, linux and hardstyle. I’m straight but have no girlfriend. so yeah thats me very short! :)

tinymeep said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Hi! I’m Annie, I’m 19, openly gay and am madly in love with the most amazing woman ever. I looooove video games and have a triforce tattoo from the legend of zelda:)

awesomefreak said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Dan, 17, bisexual, love to draw

you guys are awesome and all different n its cool you all can come and tell about ur self wothout being judged :) thanks

blackdog said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I’m Isaac. Love teaching, doing carpentry, and computer programming. I’m straight but single.

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Heyyya, my name is Stacey. I’m 22 years old. Given everyone else seems to have mentioned their sexuality I may as well pitch in and say for the sake of trying to explain to others I currently sit myself on the wibbly-wobbly spectrum of asexuality – which is to say I’m a grey-heteroromantic ace and naturally I’m single. Fun fact? People tell me I can be quite short with them so I remind them that I’m only 5ft2. I like cracking bad jokes, I’m sorry (not sorry) :D

Swifting said 8 years, 8 months ago:

@mysterium. I laughed.

Darien S said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I’m Darien and I’m almost 20 years of age. I love writing and I’m an aspiring author. I don’t believe in labels because I am human!

desi said 8 years, 7 months ago:

u all are coool people thanks :D

Angela said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I’m Angela, 15, lesbian. I’m dating the most perfect girl in the world. Our one year together is in August! c: