Silent Whisper said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I haven’t ever actually told anyone this before… but I’m a pansexual. I’m scared that if I tell people I know in real life, they won’t like me anymore. But I feel like someone deserves to know. So I’ll tell you guys. But can you promise to keep it a secret between all of us?

Jonathan said 7 years, 2 months ago:

OF COURSE!
i know how you feel!
if it helps you can talk to me, i may not be pan, but i do know know some pansexual people.

Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I’m pan, my dad is very accepting of it, but I haven’t told my mom yet. Don’t be scared, there are a lot more people out there who feel the same as you.

Meritorious Popcorn said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I promise the secret will be kept :)
however, someone in your life deserves to know, too!

Brokenhearted_Girl said 7 years, 2 months ago:

i know i may sound stupid…but may someone tell me exactly what pansexual is and how it differs from being bi? im just very confused on that..

justwannalive said 7 years, 2 months ago:

I’m with broken-hearted girl. I don’t understand what exactly is pansexual?

BeyondGrey said 7 years, 2 months ago:

From what i understand pansexual is the ultimate version of “love is blind” refering to the sexual identity or gender of people. It would be totally irrelevant as compared to a bisexual who is going for either men or women. Still confused? The biggest key is realizing that sexual identity is a long spectrum from male to neutral to female. Everyone falls somewhere. Pansexuals dont care where, its about the elements that really ‘matter’ in a person like personality. Whew, thanks Wikipedia! Now i know why bisexuals dont dig me too haha!

Josefine said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I’m pansexual and genderqueer!
Be proud of who you are and stay strong! <3

Drakko said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I identify bisexual, but I believe bi doens’t mean “one or the other” I think it can accept transgenders, cross dressers, people with both, and hell, I’ve dated a gender-fluid person before and was content :)

Anyway, bi is just a lable, if I love someone, a stupid lable won’t stand in the way..

I don’t call myself pansexual, but I do support everybody, and who I date entirely depends on their personality and attraction, if the person happens to be gender-fluid or have both or anything, makes no difference. People are people, everyone is human, everyone has wonderful qualities. :)

I don’t call myself pans because I feel no need to, lables just aren’t that huge of a deal.. If you like someone or are attracted, you like them, if not, you don’t. xD

Dannizy said 7 years, 1 month ago:

When I told my friend I was bi, I was really, really surprised that she still kept me as a friend. I was really scared because her family is Christian and I was shaking because I was so scared that she’d be against it. Which, she is. She doesn’t really understand it, and was raised to see it as bad, but as she said,
“I don’t support gays, but it would be wrong to ditch someone for who they are.”

I’d love anyone for THEM, not for gender, race, or religion!

Aleksandra said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I’m pansexual but i usualy just say im gay. But i fall for personalities and gender doesn’t seem imporatant to me when love is involved.

Heidi said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I’m glad there is a pansexual thread on here. Sexual orientations like, bisexual, pansexual, and asexual need a little more attention from the LGBT community.

SkiesAreFalling said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Pansexuality needs a bit more attention in the LGBT Community, so I’m glad this post is here. <3

Proud Polyamourous Genderqueer Pansexual ~

littlemissnovella said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I think everyone should love who they want to love <3

(Well exception for pedophiles, cause that kind of love is wrong 0.0)

secret mushroom said 7 years ago:

I’m so excited that I found this group! I’m pansexual and i love it, I even made a pride blog on tumblr lol my friends have all been very accepting of it but my parents doubt that I’m even bi so it gets frustrating :/ its nice to know theres a group I can relate to