Kaitlyn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m straight but it doesn’t matter. I accept people who have love and interests in their own sex. I tell people that it doesn’t matter to me and that they should be accepted for who they are but i get picked on or bullied just because of that. it’s ridiculous and pathetic being bullied for accepting people and being gay or bi. And i want it to stop.

Swaggamactastic said 10 years, 8 months ago:

i accept everyone, love everyone, whether they are gay or a transgender. i love them all. Hell transponders and cross dresssers are really cute.

Sanaa Bintea said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I accept and love everyone, too. I do get crap for it from lots of people. Always remind yourself that you’re the better person for having so much love for people. And It’s ridiculous that you’re getting bullied for that. My advice for bullying, have no reaction. Don’t get sad. Literally just IGNORE them. Trust me, it’ll piss them off and they’ll get bored of your consistent strength. You can message me if you ever want to talk. X

DinoRaptor101 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m learning to accept all kinds of people but I stumbled upon “stupid, evil, and selfish” types as well so I can’t say I can accept people beyond a certain limit.. I isolate myself from bad company just like I was raised to do so for self preservation.

Staceylou said 10 years, 8 months ago:

In an ideal world there’d be no discrimination against anybody over anything. Sadly there’ll always be people who disagree or dislike a person for whatever reason. I’m accepting towards any race, gender, sexuality, beliefs, whatever. I won’t however be accepting towards anybody who wrongs another person based on any ideal another person has.

RazeKrieger said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m accepting, but some of the labels I’ve seen over the last year have made me pause for a moment. I say just be you and not worry about labels.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I accept people too, and im friendly, but if someone mess with me then i have no reason to respect him/her.

But yeah, i accept people with different likes,and im straight too.

jeffory said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I accept people by trying to understand how they got to how they are now. Everyone has a story to tell, you just have to learn to listen and stop judging based on first impressions.

But I have the most trouble with those that try to push their ideas and beliefs on you.

Chris :) said 10 years, 8 months ago:

You know what, everyone is special. On the inside, everyone is the same. I am a straight guy. People need to learn the difference between “religion” and “ignorance.” If you say that being gay/lesbian is against your religion, youre ignorant, and most likely divorce is aswell, and divorce is completely legal. People should wake up.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Oddly, I am not accepting of some things.

Drakko said 10 years, 7 months ago:

You should check out this interesting article I stumbled on about how we see others and how other’s see us, you should check it out because it will show you how other’s see you, and why you see people the way you do. It’s very enlightening and interesting.. Though for some, it is nearly impossible for them to grasp.

http://www.wikihow.com/See-Yourself-As-Others-See-You

Basically. is explains how we are reflections of each other, and when we don’t like something about someone else, it is really something we are seeing in them that is inside of ourselves that we do not like.

Also, when you compliment someone, it is usually something about yourself you like, also, when you say something negative to someone, you are saying something negative about yourself. Imagine you are driving, and someone cuts in front of you and you say “WOW! Why is that person in such a hurry?! They need to relax” if you analyse this.. You may realize that the fact you got so mad about that person cutting in front of you is because you yourself are in a rush. When you realize these things you will better be able to accept yourself, and others.

Dannizy said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I don’t think it’s right for anyone to say you aren’t allowed to love someone just because of their gender.
I’d love anyone for THEM, not for their gender, race, or religion!

Ren said 10 years, 7 months ago:

yes, i do accept everyone. Being bisexual myself, i know how it feels to be ridiculed for liking someone of the same sex. It shouldn’t matter if the person you like has a penis or not. everyone bleeds red and has feelings and emotions. Just be yourself :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Yep, I accept everyone, I love and care about everyone :) (hugs) I love you all :)