Quirkyblu said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’m shy, I’m fat, and I feel like I’m not love by males. I’ve only been in 1 serious relationship and it didn’t work out obviously. There would be times when I questioned if I was in this relationship just to be one because I had not had one before. I’m wondering if I have daddy issues because my dad wasnt/isnt in my life so I didn’t get to experience affections and attention from a male. I don’t feel like I need to depend on a male other than getting affection and I’m not opening my legs to any guy that shows me attention either. I grew up with my mom and my sibling with no make figure at all. My life is the same routine day in day out of me going to work and coming home and not really doing anything. Could I be lonely or do I have ever an underlying daddy issue or both?

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Dear QuirkyBlu,

The fact that you’re questioning whether or not you have daddy issues says something about you. If you truly were content with your lives and being without a Father you wouldn’t question such a thing. I know how it feels to feel alone. I also know how it feels to crave male attention.
You have to learn how to fix this problem. Not through any guy, or contacting your father if you’re positive he left you astray. There’s a turmoil within you.. so make it peaceful. Dig down within you and love yourself. Find out ways to pamper yourself and make you feel good. If your lonely and their’s opportunities to fix it, then go for it! If you can contact your dad, why not do it?