Rainy.Eyes said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I feel that throughout my years living I lost my identity and I lost much of the luster and passion of it. I remember I used to be a kid who did all his school work , did everythign the way they told him and every teacher used to compliment. A very smart kid, and now I am wasting my intelligence and my life . I dont know I lost my way . I cant change, ived tried to but I cant. I am not me anymore. Now ived lost passion over many of my things including learnign and recieving new experiences in life. Its lie I just want to survive and I no longer really have anything that inspires me like I used to . I used to be happy, now I spend my life depressed, people used to hope for me to be somehtign great, people used to look up to me. But that changed, I changed somehow, and now no one cares about me. I used to dream that I will get somewhere, go to a really good college and be somethign truly succesful but I feel I have walked the point of no return. I cant longer be that because I ruined my changes. I am tired of this. I dont know what to do anymore. Who am I ? :(