SaraSue said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m tired. I want a new life; to just pick up my things and go somewhere. To make new friends and cut all ties that I have right now. I’m just tired of this small town country life. Am I crazy for this? I’ve never mentioned this to anyone, but it’s considered crazy and reckless to my family and best friend. But shouldn’t I make a life that I’m happy with, instead of living caged and unhappy?

the professional fangirl said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Here’s the thing, friend; You should never let anyone tell you how to live! You can do whatever you want as long as it makes YOU happy, you know? If you want to try something new, then go for it! It shouldn’t matter to your family cause they’re supposed to love you no matter what. Who knows, maybe you’ll make super-duper-amazing friends?? Maybe you’ll meet the love of your life?? nobody has the answers to that question but as Ashton Kutcher said yesterday, build a life, don’t live one. :)

TeddyUnbearable said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Sounds like you crave experience! And that’s what life is for, right? It must feel frustrating living in a small town where things can become so routine and ritualistic, you know? I say get out there and explore. Don’t wait til you’re “ready” cause it might be too late and you’ll only end up stuck. Have fun and be young! Buuuut also be careful too ;)

Devon said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I feel the same way! I’ve lived in the same place for my whole life, and my ties here are family. I feel like I’m trapped and babied and I’m to a point where I don’t know what I want to do.