Katie said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I love coffee, dogs, good workouts, Narcotics Anonymous, helping others, art, the simple things in life and my family. I specialize in helping people with addiction issues and am striving to become an addiction therapist! I run a recovery blog through tumblr, it touches on all different kinds of recovery and it’s packed with a lot of inspiring mantras and daily quotes. If you want to check it out feel free: recoveryisagift1.tumblr.com
I try to take some of the uncomfortableness out of talking to strangers on BlahTherapy by offering pieces of information about myself and letting others know that I won’t judge whatever it is they are struggling with. I’m a good girl with a big heart ready to help and carry the message to those who are still suffering. Feel free to message me just to say Hey or if you need to talk about something specific, just let me know!

PulchraMors said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hiya Katie!
Good to hear you’ve over come your addictions and now helping others with theirs as best you can. I’ve personally been clean for 3 years now and never felt better! Keep it up, welcome to Blah and feel free to PM me anytime.

Swifting said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Welcome Katie! You’re not alone. My husband struggles with addiction and I’m currently working really hard to stay sober for my health. I may even hit up my first AA meeting later this week.

sxlvaged said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hi Katie!It’s amazing to hear that you’re recovering from addictions. The road to recovery is not easy but definitely worth it!Stay strong:)