❤Broken Angel❤ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

So, I just thought that I may or may not want to share my story. Wow that sounded more weird then it did in my head. Anyways..
So, my name is Ray. It’s not actually my real name, but I like it better.
I’m not giving my age or my location for it’s not very useful information now is it.
I’m just going to share one of my events.
My mother. Her name is Lisa.
And goodness is she cruel.
I have myself listed for experience with abuse for a reason.
My mom bullied me mentally and physically for 7+ years.
One night I went to go pick up my sister with my father, and since my mother had kicked my calf (really hard) publicly because she didn’t get her way, we hadn’t been talking. She’d write me every once and a while but I never responded, I mean I had the right to be terrified of her. I had a huge bruise on my calf! (Keep in mind, this isn’t the first time she had done something like this.)
Anyways back to the story. I went to pick her up and I thought my sister would just come out and get in, but of course Lisa came with her. OF COURSE. She had a picture of my aunt who had recently pasted away, and she had promised my sister it would be hers, but she saw me and she gave it to me instead while my sister kicked my chair from the back seat out of jealousy. Yep. Thanks sis for the back problems. Ow. So my mom then gave me a lecture, which I expected, for about 5 minutes. “Oh forgive me already it’s been months it’s getting old.” And such. Each time she’d give me another remark, I’d just say no while I listened to my Night-core on my phone, with earphones. (Don’t worry that’s vital to the story.) Keep in mind since I got my iPhone 4, she had no clue. To this day I don’t know how she found out. I have my theory’s but thats for another day. She hadn’t been paying the bills… she hadn’t been texting/calling (she didn’t know the number) and she just wasn’t involved with my phone whatsoever. You get the picture. So, she said something like “If you don’t forgive me, well, you don’t deserve your phone!” She wasn’t planning to take it away for one second, but then she went mad mode and said “You know what?! You don’t!” And she went to grab my phone, but I went in a fetal pose with the phone between my legs (c’mon guys picture it correctly. Pervs. Just kidding<3.) And she knew that by grabbing my earphones she could pull the phone out of my hands, but instead she grabbed my charger (My car can charge my phone cool right?!) and then once I noticed, I screamed at her "give me my fucking charger back." And on the right side of my face, the jaw area, she punched me as hard as she could because I swore.
Yeah I might have swore but that doesn't mean you hit me! Gosh women.
But to my luck, my dad saw, and there were some cops across the street checking out some guys because.. y'know.. drugs. Thanks high people for getting the cops to be there arresting you<333. Shout out to them. Anyways, my dad drove over to them, and now she is required by law to leave me alone. For as long as I want.
She's still trying to find loopholes though, which she's doing pretty well on.
Tell me, how do I make it easier for me to let go?

Its me said 9 years, 9 months ago:

that perv thing tho lol…
well i must say u have a really pain in the ass mom tho i love my mom but ur mom looks like she had the same childhood as u do and is taking her revenge on u(no offence) maybe she was also physically abused by her parents……well she will be having a mothers heart , there r many parents who do these and feel guilty about the things they done to their children……

Ursula said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m sorry to hear that this happened to you, Angel… I have had a similar experience in my life. If you ever want to talk about it, feel free to pm me. I’m so glad you’re healing <3

isuru said 9 years, 9 months ago:

yeah i understand the mess in you.
i dont want to blame you mom or you living environment..
there may be big mistakes on elders too..
but she is ur mom..
ill suggest not to talk with ur mom..
but dont do bad for your mom..
cuz mom raised u up so lovingly..
(i remember the song: you raised me up by westlife)

dont go to take revenges plz…
be away frm the mess will be better if possible
cuz we cant correct elders easily like children..
see the good side of ur mom nn praise it yourself.
cuz evry dark cloud hs a silver lining

V chadro said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hello Ray. I read your story because you asked me to. I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough time with your mom… but I’m here to talk to you too if you ever want to! What is it you’re having a hard time letting go of? Is it the disconnection from your mom that is being hard on you? Thank you for sharing your story. I’m really glad the cops are helping you out now!

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m sorry you went through such a tough time, but just remember those who go through hard times are the ones who end up to be the most successful as you learn from your past and use it to your advantage as a way to create a better future. Just remember that you must be strong through it all, you were put through this because you are strong enough to get through it. Keep having positive thoughts, tell yourself that it’s all going to be better and that you have a bright future ahead of you, even if you don’t believe it at first..keep telling yourself until you believe it. Keep a smile on your face, even if you’re faking it..fake it until it becomes real. You are the only person in control of yourself, sure your surroundings and experiences have a strong influence on who you are and who you become..but you are the only person to actually change yourself. You say that you are healing and that is very good, so keep it up..stay strong. Keep positive people in your life, find someone that will make you happy, keep smiling, keep telling yourself that everything will be okay, keep aiming for a successful future, stay strong dear. We’re all human, we all go through tough times. Matter fact, i’m pretty sure we are all on this website because we are going through tough times, so you’re not alone and that’s always good to know. Let your troubles become success, let your worries become your fearless journeys, let your hatred become love, let your negativity become positive, let your sadness become happiness, let your rainy days create a rainbow. Through every storm comes a rainbow dear, you’re going to be just fine. Stay strong

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My mom used to abuse me too and forget it, with slippers, chairs, mentally. I think I was abused for close to 12-13 years
One day, I found my voice when I was in complete fear, survival took over and slapped her back, I could have killed her, if my dad was not in his senses, think I was 13. My dad would abuse me cause of my mom:) But, I dont blame him.
Since, then she has not dared to touch me. My dad used to lose it sometimes, when I was going through a psycho phase, I would go up to his face and dare him to do it. I think that why I have rarely any fear about anything, as I overcame my greatest fear – My parents. They would still mentally abuse me though. I just isolated them completely and it stopped. I acted one way with my parents, and one way with other people

Both my parents dont remember the abuse haha;p Its sad cause I am pretty sure they were abused themselves, and they even deny that, they have all the fucking symptoms.
I remember the face of every person I have hurt. People who abuse don’t, coz they cant stand the memory.
You will heal, remember your mother is a worthless bitch, but, shes still your mom.
The only lesson she has thought you in life, is to not be like her, weak in mind and body.
Deal with your issues, work harder than what you thought you could, and you will shine!