Wallflower said 10 years ago:

Dear friend

Life sucks. Never expect your dreams to come true. Never believe you’re good at something. Never think you’re the best. Never even think you can do something.
And you know all the crap everyone says about doing what you like? I know you want to do that. And you should. But you never will. Because someone’s always there always ready to take over everything and choose for you because they know what’s best for you. They know. And no matter where you go there’s always someone better than you. Someone smarter, prettier, more confident and ready to shove everything to your face to prove they are better than you. So do yourself a favour and believe in yourself. But not too much. Or maybe yeah, believe too much so that you can be the one shoving it to their faces. Be confident, selfish, self-centered and do not expect the people around you to be your friends. You are alone. You are on your own. You won’t grow, you won’t improve, you won’t be stronger and you’ll never become the person you have always dreamed of being. You are not good. You are average. No matter what people say you are not smart, pretty, funny or whatever. Because people just say that to make you shut up. Or to boost your self-esteem and make you believe in yourself. And that’s mean. Because what’s gonna happen when you fail? What’s gonna happen when you don’t make it when you thought you could?
Try harder. That’s what they all say. They say you didn’t do your best and you didn’t try hard enough. Well what do they know? What if you did try your best and you failed. There doesn’t have to be an explanation. You cannot do better. Why don’t they stop it then? Why don’t they stop torturing you and why don’t you stop torturing yourself? Because you believe. Well save it. Don’t. So fuck them, fuck you. I know you don’t exist and I’m just sorry.

Killianne. said 10 years ago:

Hang in there, chap.