Zeltallica said 10 years ago:

I’ve begun to fall even more in love with a crush I’ve had since last august, and yet my friend is beginning to fall for me, I can tell.
These are both long distance relationships but I talk much more with the girl crushing on me than my own crush. I used to talk heavily with my crush but time has made us more distant than I’m comfortable with. And I don’t share the same feelings for the girl who is crushing on me.

I long for my crush and am willing to wait for the chance to met her and rekindled our relationship together, but I can’t help feeling bad about leaving my other friend in the dust to feel loveless like I have felt for so long.

i don’t know what to do anymore

bricheese said 10 years ago:

It’s definitely hard if you know someone has feelings for you but you can’t reciprocate them, but this doesn’t make you a bad person. We each have our own qualities that we look for in another partner, and often another person likes another, but the feelings aren’t mutual. You are still entitled to how you feel though, it would definitely be worse if you were keeping this girl on a hook when you know you don’t feel that way about her. So be open and honest about it, yes she will be hurt by it but trust me if you string her along into a relationship that you don’t want to be in it’ll be a lot worse in the end. I wish you the best.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

i understand having someone fall for you, and it is hard to let that person down. but you have to worry about your own happiness more than anything else. even so, you can let the girl down in a nice way. it will be hard and she may continue to try and change your mind, but you have to stand firm in your decision. if you go along with her without reciprocating feelings, she will only be hurt more in the end.

Strawberry said 10 years ago:

I agree with the others. I think you could talk to your friend about how you like someone else and all.. Try not to let your friendship turn to dust because of this though. Also you could try to talk to your crush more again.
Its a difficult situation to be in, but you need to clear out things for your friend because if you dont, she will just continue to fall for you.
Goodluck!