JazzyAdele said 9 years, 11 months ago:

That girl whom sit’s at the back of the class; the girl whos “freakishly smart” yet dumb at the same time. The girl who’s an annoying twat for using correct English and sounding “posh”. The girl who’s the “geeky hipster”. The girl that sits at the back of class, alone. The girl who’s the “fat emo freak”. The girl whom self harms and has mental breakdowns every day. The girl whom wants to end it because she doesn’t know what love is and knows nobody will ever actually care about her stupid problems, her stupid self and worse of all… the girl who knows that no matter what, she will never be good enough for anyone. Not her family, her friends, nobody. Not even people in this forum…

Varys said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Give yourself a chance to prove you wrong :)
You know…the reality we see is not the reality itself…the reality we see is the reality WE THINK we see, the one we want to see, the one we influence with our moods. That’s why everything seems bad when we feel down.

Don’t close yourself in you own comfort zone, that shell will protect you somehow but won’t allow you to open up to people.
I don’t think you’re the failure you think you are.
You love words, don’t you? Isn’t there some literature/writing club in your school? You could join it and know people that share some interests with you.
Don’t be afraid to confront with other people, don’t presume they will judge you in the worst way.

I wish you all the best :)

Linds said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Honey. You are the girl who will run the world someday. The girl who takes everything in. Don’t look around you, just keep those eyes forward. I see a leader in the making. The struggles just make you tougher! Please make it through these times….the world needs someone like you.

powerful toothpaste said 9 years, 10 months ago:

i just want to add that you may feel it hard to sustain this lonliness but if you cross this channel the otherside will quite surprise you..and to see that surprise you need to cross this phase..trust me..you ll be ecstatic..