Autumn said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I could never actually do it. I have too many people that need me. So I’m stuck in this area of not wanting to live but having to anyway. It sucks so much. Especially since I’m always the happy person to everyone so they never know what to do when I’m actually upset. *sigh* Life is so hard sometimes..

Herheart said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I know how you feel. Actually…a lot of people do. You aren’t alone! I would recommend telling someone you love about how you are feeling so that they can help you find help in order to make yourself feel better and not hate life. There are therapists, etc. that help a lot of people and make their lives so much happier! (I’m one!) Anyways, stay strong!

I’m glad that I’m not alone. Unfortunately though, I came online because I don’t really have anyone in my life that would help me out- they’re kind of the problem to begin with. :/

Rain said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I know that life can be difficult and it’s not easy if you can’t talk about it with the people around you. If they’re used to see you happy, then they probably feel a bit helpless when you’re down. Here on blah you’ll find many people who are able to relate to you. If you ever need someone to talk to, to let something off your chest, you can always feel free to message me.

Peanutter said 9 years, 1 month ago:

There are many people here who come to this site because they have no one to talk to. For many it may be a last resort option. It honestly will get better as time passes.

You can do it! You’ve got da powah!

http://giphy.com/gifs/jim-carrey-ive-got-the-power-VJ4COVtYy2CgU

You guys are all amazing, thank you so much! If it’s alright, I’m going to add you so I can get in touch when I need it? Also regular chatting is perfect too, I’m not sure if this site has much of that though?