Lucipherous said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I just want to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself. I’ve been on here a lot before, but I kind of fell out of it about a year ago. I’m back now, I’ve changed a lot, and I know there’s a lot of new and different users here. So let’s begin!
My name is Stacie. I am 16 years old. I live near Houston, Texas. I’m not currently in school, but I plan on getting my GED and going to college to become a literature arts teacher. I am very passionate about literature and writing. I consider myself an aspiring poet. I also really like to garden and grow my own vegetables, fruits, and herbs. That’s all the basic stuff about me that everyone kind of knows.

Now, these are the reasons I’m here. I am a manic depressive, anorexic, alcoholic with a lot of family issues, few friends, and a past with self harm and suicidal tendencies. I’m here to reach out to those with similar problems, and hopefully help some people not feel so alone in what they are going through, and maybe getting the same in return. I’m looking forward to the people I can help and the friends I will make here!