sophie123 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Hey. :)
My name’s Sophie just in case you didn’t catch that. Honestly I’m not completely sure what I’m supposed to write here, I don’t think there’s anything specific that I must put so I’m kind of just going to blabber, I hope that’s alright. I’m 20 years old, which is an okay age I guess, sometimes I wish I was 5 again though. I’m from Canada which I absolutely love. My favourite food is pho, so if you haven’t tried that I totally think you should. My favourite colour is coral because I just like it a lot, I guess that’s why it’s my favourite.
I’ve basically been lurking around here for awhile, sorry if that’s creepy. By awhile I mean like three days. I’ve noticed in this ‘I am’ thingy a lot of people mention something about their past or what’s going on in their life right now, for some reason I feel awkward doing that, so if that’s a requirement, I apologize, please forgive me.
Anyway…. Hi.

Deleted User said 7 years, 11 months ago:

There are no “requirements” for anything in any group, glad you joined though, welcome!

Swifting said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome Sophie! You’re going to love it here!

roadtohappy said 7 years, 11 months ago:

welcome to blah therapy! :)

Hey Sophie :)
Glad you joined. I’ve never actually had pho, but people talk about it ALL the time like it’s some miracle food. I’ll have to try it soon.

(◣_◢)Poet said 7 years, 11 months ago:

welcome to the blah…that sounds so hipster, lol.

Hey Sophie, welcome to blah therapy! Glad to have you here :) Never heard of pho before, not sure where I’d even have to go to find that lol. I guess if it’s more common in Canada I might have to try it when I’m over there :D

sophie123 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Thanks for all of the welcomes! :D And yeah, definitely try pho, it is of the mouth-watering variety.