Samui said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I just recently got diagnosed with a condition where I lose my voice most days, and have only a painful whisper on others. I’m alone, literally, with my immediate family all deceased. It’s a bit tough since I’m also shy and other things. Hello. :)

pinzutu said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi :)
Personally what I love about the internet, is that it’s a way to get you’re voice heard (mind the pun) and you don’t have to be extroverted to do it.
I’ve seen loads of beautiful photography/art/poetry/creative writing blogs which have brought people together… maybe if you’re worried about meeting people in social situations (eg. a bar/party etc) you can do it through painting classes or writing groups.
People are lovely, and losing your voice shouldn’t deter you from being heard ;) (again with the silly pun)

Jess said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hey! Welcome to Blahtherapy. As Pinzutu said, the internet is brilliant. You’re certainly in a unique position, but that does not mean you’re alone. Blatherapy is a community, we’re all here for each other. :) Hope to see you around the website.