Phoenix said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I am Megan. I have a body that works and is here to help me. I need to keep telling myself that.
But sometimes I do not feel in control. My PTSD, anorexia and OCD takes the control away from me. I am just trying to take back control of my own mind.
Recovery starts with blocking out negativity, includes suppressing urges, and ends with moving on and doing better things with your life. Just because I am in stage one still, that doesn’t mean I should give up hope. Recovery certainly has its ups and downs.

inkyIngenue said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Why doesn’t this have comments? You sound freaking amazing. You are going rule the world. Don’t ever give up hope- you are going recover and grow in your own time and do do a damn good job of it.

sxlvaged said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Don’t ever give up, beautiful. You can do this and with your amazing attitude, it will be a beautiful road to recovery. Nothing is impossible and I believe in you. Stay strong!

Phoenix said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Thank you both, I know i haven’t been on here for a while, but thank you…

Humanist Hope said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Whether or not Megan comes back, this deserves to be seen by the whole community. We are not our illnesses, we are who we choose to be, however difficult that path proves.

Take strength from Megan’s example. You can take control of your life.