Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The title says it all ^^

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I know exactly how u feel. I wish I could say i had advice but I struggle with this also but if u ever need to vent about ANYTHING i love to listen.
Grace

Halloween_Child said 10 years, 3 months ago:

That’s normal. We’re always so hard on ourselves but one day when you look back you’ll see that you’ve moved mountains in your life. Be proud of yourself dear

Hearmenow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I hear you, I’m in the same boat as you are. There’s always this feeling like I could have done something more etc…

But try to remember the fact that you’ve done everything you can, you did something. Sometimes it’s hard to recognize it yourself, only focusing on what you didn’t do or what you could have done… The thing is, wether you know it or not you’ve done something to be proud of, you didn’t give up.

kirt said 10 years, 2 months ago:

its human nature to want to want more out of life

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

why do you think its a bad thing?

Unlikeany said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am a perfectionist in everything. I have always set my goals at completely unobtainable levels. You will always feel you aren’t good enough, unless you start to find your positives. I try to have an in general lifelong goal of self improving. Instead of specific dates and deadlines to reach goals (which are still necessary), I have learned to redirect my attention to my general goal. You always have the option tomorrow to be better than today. I also make it a point to find things I did do well, even of I am disappointed in the overall. Say for example I draw a picture of a person, I find small details such as the line of the jaw or curve in the body that I really like. You can apply this to any situation, when you feel negative, look for positives.

Unlikeany said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I have an autocorrect in that last post that’s killing me because I didn’t recheck before posting…does that help stress how much I struggle with perfectionism?!