MaiFlower said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi *waves* i’m Mai, im 19 and from the UK. I hold a Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills and study Law and Psychology at Uni aswell as completing my Level 3 Counselling Skills course via distance learning. Pretty laidback kinda gal, love visiting my younger sister for movies and chilli cheese popcorn and the odd glass of wine on the sofa with friendlings. I’m here mostly to listen as that’s what im best at but could also use a little support myself. Just thought i’d say hi really :)

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Welcome Mai! Nice to meet you.

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey fellow Brit! :D Welcome :)

Amelia said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi mai! You sound really cool. I’d like to study Psychology as well and eventually becoming a psychologist, so we have that in common! I’ve never had chilli cheese popcorn but it sounds delicious. Hope I can get to know you!
~Amelia ♥

Thankyou all for your replies, nice to meet cha :)

@ Amelia chilli cheese popcorn blew my mind lol, my younger sister is amazing in the kitchen, she makes it herself and it blew my mind the first time I tried it :P

I want some now XD.

she tells me its pretty easy and gave me the recipe, its 200g popping corn (find it in supermarkets or health food stores) 50g butter melted, 1 teaspoon of chilli powder or tex-mex seasoning, and 50g parmesan cheese, stick in all in a pan on the hob put the lid on and heat it until it stops popping. I always seem to burn it myself lol but it sounds pretty simple :)

I may just have to make that soon! And I’m especially happy it’s a vegetarian snack as well. Thanks for the recipe, I appreciate it!

BubbleGun said 11 years, 1 month ago:

chilli cheese popcorn, get in here now! (Intense pointing at mouth and tummy)