Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Ive had chronic depression since 13 to 20, Ive been abused by my parents, bullied in school, had my accent made fun of. I hate my mother, i treat her like shes in psychosis. Ive attempted suicide twice when i was lonely and depressed. I was happy being a sick loser for the longest time. I used to date psychos who were losers like me. I had no ambition or drive for anything in life for the longest time. I had a very negative attitude, and couldnt see other peoples pain coz i never addressed my own. Ive been addicted to a lot of drugs, cigarettes. I got 5 blackouts from drinking alcohol in my whole life, it gave me enough reason to quit. I also had social anxiety for a long time, but its one of my strengths now. Ill be on here for a month, coz i need therapy at times and my therapist is on holiday. I’m doing a masters in international business soon and will continue to follow my dream of being a sick cunt and not a loser anymore.

Snooze said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Hey Mate.. sorry to hear about the troubles in your life. I hope you find comfort on the site talking about yourself and listening to others.

its okay i needed to say it..its first time ive said it out aloud..i used to keep thinking about all the time:P it feels better..i cant waste time worrying about the past like a fool nz..times too precious thanks for your reply man it gave me comfort:)

Masters in business, that’s amazing. I need to get my lazy butt into college. Nice to meet you and you can talk to me anytime.

TurtleGirl20 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! I hope you find this website very helpful, I know I have! : )

fark said 9 years, 5 months ago:

@limitless, lend me your loins, and I will soil them to the ends of the earth.

Translation: Welcome to Blah

LonelyNights said 9 years, 5 months ago:

@limitless I seriously think you’re amazing. After all you’ve gone through you have that positive attitude and you want to have a good life. The world needs a lot more people like you.

If you ever need something, you can talk to me too.

xo, Amelia

Darien S said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Welcome to Blahtherapy! Sorry to hear about your troubles! I hope you can find what you’re looking for here while your therapist is away!

thanks guys for the words..i usually dont message people my problems, i take it out in the gym lols:)..hopefully we can connect over forums, im having busy summer so ill will definitely try to connect with some of you people!