Anonymous said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello, I’m Jevvon and I’ve suffered from attempted suicides, suicidal thoughts, depression, bulimia and bullying for the past 3 years of my life. I turn 15 this month and I honestly don’t know what I want to do with my life. Tbh I don’t even know what I’m doing here. I’m kinda hoping someone can help me, or even understand what I’m going through. So that’s about it.

Little White Feather said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hello, first of all nice to meet you. I can relate to pretty much everything you’re going through. Attempted suicides, depression, self-harming as well, …
After almost three years I can tell you I’ve changed a lot. I am much better, though some days are still dark, I’ve learned to try and just see some light.
But I didn’t do that all by myself, I had lots of help. It took me a lot of time to just find the courage to ask for it, and that’s why you should be proud of you for just trying to seek help.
Now here, we can offer you, moral support but I do think you should truly try and find somebody around you, who could support you in every way to get better, because you can get better. You must believe that. All these things you’re going through, you will outgrow them. You should never lose hope.
You can come and talk in private for more support to whomever you want and feel comfortable to talk to. Sometimes it’s just such a relief to just vent to someone.
I hope you’ll be okay.

Stefy said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Jevvon. Plan what you would like to do next. Few days ago I gave this advice to a guy here and he seemed to like it. So i give you the same one. Think of your older self, a grown up Jevvon. Maybe 25, with his own succesful job, beach house and convertible. Ask that Jevvon to go back in time and to take care of the current Jevvon ( and maybe take him for a ride in his convertible). “Be strong” he might say . “you’ll get better i promise. Look what you became!”. :)