. said 11 years ago:

Swifting said 11 years ago:

Wow. I’m so happy that you were strong enough to get through all of this. You’re not a coward for not being able to kill yourself.

Sometimes friends aren’t the best listeners anyway. It’s ok to be able to say- these people aren’t my friends. I don’t need this.

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

I agree with swifting! you are not a coward- the fact that you went through that and are here to tell us about it, your decision to leave everything behind and change your life, and your honesty in describing it all- all of that proves your strength. from a fellow uni student with depression and alcohol problems- i salute you :)

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

*waves*

Hey Carlos! Glad to see you found your way here and that you got through all what life has thrown at you. I believe in karma as well but the very fact you admit to having done things that perhaps weren’t right and you actively went forward to make changes in your life – I think that says a lot about your strength of character. Look forward to seeing you around :D

Mayur said 11 years ago:

good job man…..

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I really enjoy comic books too. Loving Saga. What are you reading?

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve been reading Y the Last Man (same author as Saga) slowly but surely. Seems really good.