BlahSupport said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m the creator of the Venter/Listener chat that launched back in April 2010. I’m no psych major, or aspiring therapist, I’m just someone that had an idea one day when I was feeling really down – and decided to make it a reality for those who would really benefit from it.

Although I like to keep my anonymity, I’m a pretty easy going person. As you can probably tell, I like to joke around a lot and am pretty down to earth once you get to know me. I don’t like taking life too seriously and as of late, have been filling my days pretty much with everything and anything that will keep me occupied or moving forward. From running not just this site, but a handful of others that I own as well or am currently starting, to working out on my Nintendo Wii, going to the movies when a good one has just been released, watching documentaries, or making a new friend – online and offline. I’m in my mid 20′s, I work from home, I used to be under major depression but finally got out of it once I started taking control of my life and stopped complaining about it. I haven’t had a depression relapse in a few months now and intend on keeping it that way by remaining positive and surrounding myself with positive people.

There’s probably; most definitely a lot more I could say about myself, but my life story isn’t nearly as exciting as I hope my future will be.

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Welcome to the site! Hope you find the help you seek! You can message me anytime :) There are some really cool people here!

:p

rayman1030 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Hurraaaay! Finally! Nice to know a little more about ya! :D

Also glad to hear you’re doing well :) Trying the whole positivity thing myself, surrounding myself with the right people and so far so good! May be some truth in it after all. Major kudos for creating the system beeteedubs, always seem to have had pretty good luck with it. Appreciate it!

And as a web designer…. If you’re also the one who makes all these little changes and improvements around the place – thanks for that too! :D

photo meme-troll_00276428.png

Tomorrow said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Thanks for putting this site together. I’m an avid user of it and I cannot mention the number of times it’s helped me or given me practice in helping others. Very impressive, sir.

@Tomorrow, no problemo. Glad to hear you’ve benefit from the site.

Swifting said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Finally nice to know more about the character behind the scenes! Lots of love.

some_text

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I love how these memes have brought out the assholes in all of us.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Hahaha, its all love here @blhthrpy00