Autumn said 10 years ago:

Do you ever feel that you spend so much time helping others, and they never take the time to ask about you? They just assume you’re happy because you take the time to make other people happy. It isn’t always the case..

Lauren Martin said 10 years ago:

im not the best at knowing what to say but if u just need someone to listen id be happy to

Raymond said 10 years ago:

I do get some venters that ask questions sometimes, to see if I could relate to them. I might just voluntarily talk about myself as well, even if I’m the listener, so they can understand they’re not the only ones who has dealt with that situation.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Well I think a balance in everything makes you better.
50/50 vent and listen

rosy posy said 10 years ago:

That’s a really hard situation to be in. Are there people you feel you could talk to if you would let yourself? If not, it might be time to find yourself some new friends, because it sounds like the ones you have might be using you a little bit.

marvelloustwig said 10 years ago:

Is this online or IRL?

Humanist Hope said 10 years ago:

This is not a video game, @marvelloustwig this IS real life.

Nicholas said 10 years ago:

I am. I can only really express myself when drunk so people tend to shrug me off because of that so I’ve never had the chance to vent. But, that’s the role of an alcoholic, really. Haha.

marvelloustwig said 10 years ago:

@Jonathan you know what I meant

Adviser said 10 years ago:

Well, miss Autumn, you should press the Venter buttom and open yourself. Sometimes its hard to find a good Listener, but it’s wonderful when you do so.

Some people are really, really kind. Helping others is my way to vent too, I listen when I can’t cope with myself, and listening helps make thing clearer to me.

I am willing to listen to you, if you’re not feeling okay, or just bored, please, let me know if you ever need. Okay?

I wish you the best.