Nehal said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I thank God for his blessings but many times I feel lonely and sad inside, everything just gets dark. I have many friends but no one is actual FRIEND.. while writing this my mind is just getting messed up dont know how should I define myself……

-psychedelic90- said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@Nehal

Hi, just to let you know, you’re not alone as others feel the same as you although they may not choose to express this. =)

In terms of defining yourself, it sounds like you’re still figuring things out, am I right? If yes, don’t worry about it. Have you tried exploring new hobbies? Have you tried getting to know the people you’re already friends with?

Nehal said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I feel alone because I am not expressive, I want to share my feelings with my family and friends but I can’nt .. they all define me as less talkative and so I have become.. It’s difficult for me to change this perception , jus feeling helpless..

-psychedelic90- said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@nehal why do you feel that you cant express yourself? Do you fear that they wont understand? Also, i wouldn’t let others define you nor would i try to change their perception. Try concentrating on what you want and like and grow from there? Life is about creating yourself.

AB0290 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Whatever you are feeling I completely get it because it’s the same feeling I am going through as well. I feel problems keep piling up by the day and the stronger I try to be the harder it gets. But then i realized talking about it helps because even though we are all strangers here, we can help each other out better than the people around us. Believe me