Sophia said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m currently homeschooled because of what I’ve been through last year. I’ll be back in a norm school in Yr. 10 and I’m so worried that I’m not gonna make any friends again and I’ll go through depression and worsen my social anxiety. I don’t want to go through self destruction again.

Maria said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Don’t be afraid. I’m sure you will find other persons and they will like you! you just have to try to trust them and open yourself don’t be insecure, if it goes wrong, you are strong and you can make it better! everything is going to be just fine!

Johan said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hello :) In general by year 10 people are more mature and have a bit more understanding. I’m sure there are and will be people around that are friendly. You could even let people know that you are a bit nervous in social situations (even if “a bit” would be an understatement). Then people have a better idea of what is going on and the friendly individuals will be supportive.

But do what feels best. In the end there are friendly people in every school no matter the year.

Best of wishes!

PS. and be yourself as much as you can :) DS.

-Brandon- said 10 years, 3 months ago:

There comes a time and a place when the only thing stopping you from making friends, is yourself and I know because I was the same way. By nature I’m a shy person and I tend to be afraid of how others perceive me but as time passes I usually work my way out of it. To tell you the truth, your ability to openly tell people a fear you have, is admirable because you recognize this fear and you are seeking help to try and over come it. I think you will be fine making friends, heck, I’ll be your friend haha, but just remember that confidence will help you to achieve anything you do in life including making friends :) .

jereman said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hello sophia, this advice comes to you from long distance, faraway, from nation of santaclaus (finland), still. Listen, even you are affraid, dont let it come between you and others, be just what you are. tell about things you know, look for happy faces. Becaose you know what you fear you can make you fear smaller. And if you need someone to speak i will listen, no matter what you want to talk or tell, i will listen, i wont judge, i just listen and try help if ican somehow