Fira said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I keep lying and making stuffs up when people asks me something. I lied a lot that everytime I told a lie it doesn’t feel like I’m lying. It started because I have a social anxiety and trust issue in high school and I don’t want people to know who I really am. This is getting worse day by day. I am lucky that none of my lies have been caught yet. I really wanna stop doing this but I don’t know how.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

@katayanagi

Hiya, have you ever heard of CLS, Compulsive Liar Syndrome? It could be an explanation for your behavior, as the reason for why they are lying, simply is because a habit has set in. Which like any bad habit, is hard to break.

Some of the symptoms include lying about anything and everything, make up new stories to cover up their lies, suffering from low self-esteem etc.

If you wan’t to know more about it, you can do some research and also look at this webpage:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/compulsive-liar-symptoms.html

Eve said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I literally loudly said “holy Sh*t” reading this because until now i thought i was just a bad person and that no one else was like this.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

@eve-hale

You are not a bad person. You may make bad choices.. but it doesn’t make you bad. It just makes you human.

Trial and error.