Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Lost and alone. Even when I’m around my friends I feel alone. I feel they’re slipping away and there’s nothing I can do.
Shy and broken. I used to be the really talkative girl that could talk about anything for hours and never stop, and some times I can still find parts of that girl, but now I freak out going up in front of the class or meeting someone new.
Misunderstood. My family don’t understand how much it hurts to hear my brother tell me to go kill myself or how much it hurts for one of my teaches to notice something’s changed before my parents do.
Empty. I just wish the empty feeling inside of me would go away. I hate the feeling of not having a heart, only having blood flow freely through my body.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Life was always going to be hard because it never was meant to be easy in the first place. But, it is your choices that make it better.

Me being all nerdy and shy, I found myself in a similar situation 7 months ago, losing most of my friends because of a freak misunderstanding. There were times I would feel like I was the only person in the internet, and it did take a lot of investment of time and support from my friends and family to get back to normalcy.

To start things with, try talking to people once again (doesn’t need to be the people you know). It will be hard at the start, you might go all awkward over the scene but when you’re faced with the harsh reality that it could just get worse for you with the loneliness starting to spike up, you aren’t really left with an alternative. You could also pick a hobby, or anything, that you could be busy with.

And whenever you feel down and out, and want to end it all – remember this, there might still be someone out there who might be needing you – and you being a strong person, you’d not want to lose against life without a fight. With that, good luck.

Always up for helping people out, so feel free to message me if you get stuck in the way.

Iain

katiecurtis said 9 years, 4 months ago:

104lbs but I feel terrible, I have no idea what I’m even doing anymore really apart from letting people down