mariko said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I am broken.
I am the girl who went through bulling from 1º grade to 12º grade and even the first 2 years of college /university.
I am the girl who list her grandparents at the age of 10, who were like her parents.
I am the girl who struggles with depression, anxiety, self esteem problems, every single day.
I am the girl who ,somedays,can’t even look in the mirror.
I am the girl who cries alone at night.
I am the girl who believes she’ll never have someone who truly loves her and doesn’t break her heart.

BUT I am also..
The girl who got into the best university in my country.
I am the girl who got a scholarship in college.
I am the girl who speaks 5 languages (currently learning my 6th).
I am the girl who writes poetry since I was 13 and hasn’t given up on her dream of becoming a poet/writer since then.
I am the girl who battles my inner demons every single day.

I am me. And I have alot of flaws.
But I am me. And I love myself.

This is me.

Deleted User said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Im the girl thats here for you, and loves, and is so damn proud of you!! Chat is always open!! Keep going. Even if noone is rooting for you I always am. Always

mariko said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@upsidedownsideways thank you so much, that actually made me emotional. I hope you don’t mind me sending you a friend request then. And once again thank you so so much

Hayden said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@marikofujimoto

I really love how you put this. You name off the downfalls you go through, but in the end, you turn it around and say, but hey, this is me, this is who I am, and I love it, and that’s really inspiring to me.
Though you have your demons you battle with every single day, you keep on fighting and loving yourself because that’s who you are.

Keep staying strong, Mariko. I and many others in the community will always be here for you if you need it. ^-^

Deleted User said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Stay strong girl!