bricheese said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I’m 19 and I live in socal. Currently, I’m a college student studying psychology with a bio minor -hoping to go into neuroscience or clinical health psych-

I loathe miracle whip and cilantro -as for a taste aversion to cilantro it’s a real thing!-

No idea why but people think it’s fascinating that I’m half japanese, like whenever at school they ask say something cool about yourself that’s what I say and they look at me as if I’ve discovered the cure for cancer, I mean it’s not like I can choose who’s egg and sperm I’m made of right? Eh

And just cause I’m half Japanese doesn’t mean I watch anime or read manga and whatnot, cause I don’t the only Japanese thing about me really is I celebrate the holidays and my middle name is Hiromi.

I’m a pretty sarcastic person and as for music, I’m more of a rock/ alternative person. I haven’t updated my ipod in a while but I’m still obsessed with Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, System of a Down and so on, at college I went to a Macklemore concert and though I’m not much into rap he was pretty alright.

Anywho I look forward to speaking will y’all, have a good one.

Яadia Hips said 10 years, 9 months ago:

how does it feel to be 19 and living in Southern California?

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@bricheese63 The cilantro! lol I’m just like that. I tried to add you on Skype but it didn’t find you… Mine is just my name here, if you would like to add me. :3 Welcome to blah and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. :)

TurtleGirl20 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Hey, welcome to blah therapy. Hahah yeah people are fascinated by others, and their race. : ) it’s nice to meet you, I hope you have a wonderful time here on blah therapy.

@spiffy now that I think about it I believe my Skype is breecheese63 lols my bad

@radia well I’ve lived close to Los Angeles my whole life so it’s all I know haha, I actually live in a densely populated Asian town so it’s kind of a bubble but going to college out of state definitely helps with that

Logseman said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, System of a Down and so on”.

Marry me already!

@logseman lols we shall just chill blasting some good music and have a good time ^^

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Welcome to blah fellow SoCal child.