Vahavy said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Here is a place where you can chat with everyone in the group!

Metal Mischief said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Well, let me start with a hello then. And the question that has kept me up for the last hour: How do I change my profile picture? Maybe 4 am is not the best time to be doing this?

It might not be. But it’s not quite 4am here, so let me be of service.

Click This

Then, look for the link just under your profile picture that says, ‘Change Avatar’. In this case, your avatar is your profile picture.

Thanks, now I think it would be a nice time to get some sleep. Then again, what fun is there in following rules?

It’s good to rebel just a little now and then, I think. Even our founding fathers believed there should be a revolution every now and again.

Indeed, chaos is always good. And as you were saying that it is not 4 am in your location, however saying “founding fathers”, where are you from?

I am clinging to the skin of this tiny planet in Oregon. On the coast.

Well, we are a bit away. I live in Guadalajara, Mexico. Still I always like making new friends.

Mexico! Pretty rad! Never been. I’m pleased to meet you.

Pleased as well. And now that I realised I can’t spell well after 4 tries, I think it shall be time for me to go sleep for a couple of hours at least. Take care and I’ll be seeing you around.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 7 months ago:

hi everyone lol

Hey Poet, how is it going?

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 7 months ago:

@metal-mischief, just chillin, about to burn something

@poet I like to burn stuff, want to burn things together?

@poet Hey, welcome! Glad to have you here. We’re still pretty new so it’s a bit slow. You’re welcome to invite anyone, if you like. If you can, I’m not sure if you have to be an admin or something.

But yes! All are welcome.

And I love to burn stuff, too. :3 I’d say it’s because I’m a triple fire in the Zodiac but I don’t put a bunch of stock into it. :P