Nikkita said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I honestly cannot choose but I love the NIghtmare on Elm St series and Trick R Treat

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The original Halloween tops it for me :)

David said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Let the Right One In or Låt den rätta komma in

@Third Eye What did you think of the remake of Halloween?
@David I really liked Let the Right One In

I thought Rob Zombie made a pretty good effort and wasn’t as bad as most remakes that get put out there, but I think classics should be left alone altogether because these remakes can’t and won’t recapture that same feel.
What did you think of the Nightmare on Elm street remake?

It was cool how we saw more of Mike and what was going on in his mind but it wasn’t the original story. Same with the Nightmare remake. The story was completely changed. I liked parts of it but I hated how it was completely different than the original. Did you know they are remaking IT and Child’s Play too?

Yeah I know what you mean. It’s like they’re trying to make it seem more realistic in terms of the viewers connecting with the protagonists with a more compassionate side in a deeper scale to why they do what they do.
I feel that takes away the notorious killer element to them.

I saw that they recently released a new childs play on dvd but I won’t waste my time with that, all reviews are poor.
Wow I didn’t know they’re remaking IT, will Stephen King be directing it?

We aren’t supposed to have any kind of compassion or sympathy for a crazy killer. Buuuut that’s media today for you.

Yea, I haven’t seen it yet and Im not sure if I will. Look how they butchered Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I sure hope so! I will def have to check if he is. If hes not I probably wont see it.

Lol exactly, if they want to head in that route then they should create new franchises instead of tarnishing classics.

Haha I know right? They tried to make TCM go 3D, I didn’t even bother to watch that. I’m sure the Friday the 13th 3D from the 80′s would be better lol.

Same here Stephen is a legend.

gonna watch “the cabin in the woods” again weee

Brigid said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love House of Wax. I’ve only watched the first couple of minutes of Scream but I love it.

Haley said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love Silent Hill,the original one. My second favorite is 30 days of night.

The Giggle Blizzard said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Never really liked horror movies, not cause I find them scary but becuase I find them cheesy and unoriginal. The best one I can think of is probably The Thing from 1982.

Alex <3 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I lovve Sinister and trick r treat

The old original movies are fantastic. I thought the Conjuring was probably the best new one within the past year. Sinister was pretty damn freaky