BlahTherapy said 10 years ago:

I understand that an app is needed, but the current chat has few issues that are currently being perfected. It would not be cost effective to launch a mobile app when the web app still has work to do. Once it is finished and fully compatible for all users, it won’t take time to finally publish a mobile version.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Awesome :) How far along have you gotten with the web-app?

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Let us all know when there is an app coming out!!!

fromparadise said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m excited for this

Olive Tree said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have a few suggestions.. how about making it like a whisper/tinder/chatroulette app? that way if people wanted to talk to a stranger (like some suicide prevention hotlines; or when people become desperate – not that this would be a substitution to important hotlines), they could exchange numbers, and it would be between the two.

Sometimes people need 4am talks. Maybe precautions could be set to keep predators and creepers away.

Also, an option that would allow one to choose their age group, or wanting to speak to someone older. If we could get Generation X on this, then I’m sure a lot of people would have a lot to hear from their wisdom.

I understand that this is on hiatus until the web is completed, so these are just suggestions. I’ve thought about this, and then found this website…which I’m grateful for, because now I can continue being a lurker.

Also: if you haven’t seen an increase of traffic due to imgur, then you will.

Keep up the good work!