Simi said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m Simeon, or Sim/Simi for short. I’m 20 with a drive to change the world in a some positive underlying way. I am studying architecture at university, so I am burdened with many sleepless nights and a lot of DnB music blaring in my ears. I love people. I will probably be the most positive person you will meet, I find dwelling on the negative is a pointless tiring exercise to our minds, which only narrow our minds to the magnificent opportunities and paths we take in life. Hence why I have no reason to ever be depressed.

My interests are skydiving, gliding, Manchester United FC, Chilled music, DnB, Liquid music, Art and anything that explores the wonders of life.

I always feel friendly and chatty, so if you have got this far down the page, send me a message, if you are listening/reading.

Peace. Oh and I forgot to say hello… hello.

Megan_Leanne21 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

H, I’m Megan. I am from Arizona (USA). I am 15 years old. I have a problem of letting what other people think of me weigh me down. I have been through a lot in my 15 years of life. I just want to feel confident and good enough. I want to find a person on here that I can just talk to and be completely honest with.
My goal in life is to be a surgeon. I love the medical field. I love music, helping others, talking, my family, and friends.

Have a great day! If you want to talk, message me!

GracJack said 10 years ago:

Hey, I’m Grace- you can call me GracJack- and I live in Ontario, Canada. I’m 13 and I am a readaholic who rides and shows horses. I love Day( from the Legend series by Marie Lu) and Onerepublic. I have trust issues but a very trusting nature… And anger management issues… And depression and the list goes on. I will talk and will not be afraid to share my opinion. I have been told I’m very negative and emo like. WARNING: I SWEAR A FUCKING LOT!!!! And I’m very ironic ;-) just shot me a pm if you need or just want to talk. :-D

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Salutations. Um well I’m Gloria. Im 15 and only a couple months away till im done with 10th grade. I guess I’m sort of an odd-ball. I enjoy rock-climbing, music :D (P!ATD, The Strokes, Cat Powers, etc.), anime, comics (DC <3), and reading in general. Although I'm a Texan I currently live in Canada.. I'm sort of weak, shy, indecisive, and scared of basically everything.. (I'm sorta like a turtle..? haha) But I am also i try hard. And although people see that initially as a bad quality, I've never truly understood why. Because although I'm weak I will always try, I would truly be weak if i didn't even have the brain, brans, or ovaries (cause I'm a chick and last time i checked don't have balls) to even attempt that. ;)
Sooo… Yeah. Haha.. Uh. Chat me up if you like? Making friends (even online ones) is fun ^.^

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I’m Katano, 31 years old and worker in computers. I am French currently living in France.
My hobbies are melt since I’m curious by nature. It’s often a choice of my mood.
I am always frank and direct, what most of people definitely dislike… But I laugh all the time.

I am open-minded, you are welcome.

Caela Ritchie said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m Caela (like Kayla), 16 years old from Southern Canada.

Music is everything to me. I’ve been through eating disorders, depression, anxiety and self harm

Luke C. said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Luke, 21, from Indiana. I’m entering my senior year at Indiana State University, studying Electronic Media Communication and Theater. I’m a Christian. I enjoy acting, screenwriting, making films, watching films, talking films, exercising and listening to music, anything from 50s doo-wop to modern metal, just not country. I’m not big on rap, either.

Deleted User said 8 years, 4 months ago:

I’m Audrey, from Washington state. I’m 16 years old. I’m bored and don’t want to type though…