No need for intros said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Please, general topics. Who you are, name and age. What you do, hobbies, career,school. Etc

No need for intros said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My name is Shannon, please call me Shan, I hate the full thing for some stupid unknown reason. I’m sixteen and I live in Melbourne Australia. I have a passion for music and literature and often volunteer at my local pet store which is the same place I did work experience. Currently I’m a cleaner at my parents business and and still in school. I’m a year eleven with a year twelve subject which is annoying and I can’t wait for it to be over. I love reading and writing, I guess in the simplest of terms I am a nerd, I game also and do ridiculously nerdy thins at the best of times. I’m bisexual and am not afraid or ashamed of that. I’m also Christian, not heavy, my friend calls me a new age Christian as I believe in creation and evolution as well as many other conflicting topics tha defies my religion. That’s just me though.

georgey said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m George. I live in South England and I’m 16. I spend more time on here than I do in college. Anxiety weighs me down a lot. I write short stories sometimes and play the guitar poorly. I’m doing Sociology, Psychology and IT in college and they’re kind of overwhelming to me. I guess. I’m kinda boring.

Mizz said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My name is Michelle, but people rarely call me that anymore. I’m Mizz now, a 21-year-old college drop-out who recently moved out of my mom’s basement to the mystical, far away land of Boring Adultsville, USA. I play a lot of games, but I rarely finish them. Sometimes I write stories. Sometimes they’re good. But most of the time, I don’t finish those either. I’m sad most of the time, but it’s okay, I’m an optimist. I’m still figuring out who I am and what I want out of life.

Exie said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hi! I’m Exie, I’m 17 and I live in Texas. I have my GED, so no more school for me. My hobbies are singing (not just rock or pop I also like opera, I have a really good well trained voice) writing poetry, and talking/listening. I’m a Scorpio and I’m really into astrology, I like anime and I love reading. I’m on here because I have mild PTSD, really bad anxiety, and I’m prone to bouts of depression.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m Kim, from England and I’m 16 this month. I’m in school and doing GCSEs. I sing and play guitar (not too well) and I guess I’m just another teenager that wastes their life on the internet. I enjoy music, reading and overthinking. Psychology and Media are two subjects that fascinate me.

Tasia Adell said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hi!
Im Latasia. I live in Washington D.C. Im in the 9th grade>.<Im a pisces. I take psychology. I want to be a nurse. I struggle with self-confidence, body image, depression and trust issues. I love the color purple. I enjoy reading books. My favorite book is "Native Son" by Richard Wright. I write stories and poetry. Im pansexual and i love video games :D .
Also I love music<3.

Laura said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m Laura,17 and from South East England.I’m in 6th Form,though I probably should’ve gone to college,but I didn’t know what I wanted to do.But I do now and I’d like to be a make-up artist.I study Performing Arts and Business.I spend my time reading,on Tumblr and trying out new looks.I also have a major sweet-tooth :)

bricheese said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hey all, I’m Brianna but call me Bri for short. I’m 19, I’m from Los Angeles, CA but I go to college in Arizona. I’m a psychology major with a biology minor -planning on going into neuroscience- I absolutely love what I’m studying. I like to draw and write sometimes when I’m in the mood for it. I’m a big procrastinator as well.

3TurnsShouldDoIt said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hello lovelies!
I’m Arlena, and you can call me whatever you’d like(within reason). I’m an 18-year-old college student from Illinois, USA. I’m really into mathematics, science, and psychology. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I sing too much, read too many books, talk about Disney a little too much, and probably drink too much coffee. Due to my situation at home and the people I was hanging around with, I became an increasingly angry and withdrawn person, but I’m working on doing good and being a much better, nicer person.

Storm said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hi, I’m Dixie. I live in Georgia, Us. I am 17, I love theatre, singing, and color guard. I am hoping to be a special needs pre-k teacher.I love coffee and anything sweet. Oh, and I struggle with depression.

Tonettanetta said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m Toni. I’m from Maryland, USA, and I’m a an 18 year old freshman at UMCP. I’m a double major in Studio Art and Secondary Education, I deal with anxiety and migraines, so I disappear to my secret spot on campus a lot. I love tumblr, writing short stories and poems, I’m a strong Christian, and I love being there for others and taking care of people :D

Jesper said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My name is Jesper and i come from Denmark, i’m 19 years old. And i am currently in my last year of Gymnasium (highschool kinda) and i study Communication and English which is kinda ironic since i am a very shy and have a social anxiety + a whole lot of other things. i have had a depression since i was 7 and it is kinda like a roller coaster.
I love spending time at my computer and i’m not really “good” at anything else ^_^ .

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m Troy and I’m 15 years old.I live in good ol’ USA but come from Ireland. I usually waste my time on video games, books, movies, and TV. I’m an average student and don’t have many(any) friends. I’m dyslexic and learned to live with it. I’ve been depressed for roughly 3 years. I hope to be a comedian or an actor and have a tendency to make dumb jokes often. I usually listen to people and try to help them when in reality I can’t help myself. Also I have a cat, his name is Muffins.

Jon said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hi. My name is Jonathan, I’m 22 and from Southern California. I recently moved back in with my parents until I can get my feet back on the ground. I had the worst breakdown of my life this year, due to my anxiety and major depression, while attending my university. Suicidal and all that stuff. Mostly due to bad relationships and hanging around the wrong crowd. I like to play the guitar, write stories and poems, watch movies, be with my family and friends. I’m a bit antisocial, but mostly because I have really bad social skills.