The Author said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m just keen to hear about them really. Remember, this is “ideal”, so it doesn’t have to be realistic.

That Guy Over There said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My ideal partner would be someone who loves to cuddle. Affection is really nice. Loves to watch anime, and doesn’t mind silence at all. Prefers the cold and dark to watch movies. Enjoys watching stuff or talking until one of us passes out. Loves to cuddle (did I mention that?). Kind hearted and can hold a deep conversation. Isn’t afraid to speak what’s wrong. Loves to eat chocolate. Can play an instrument and sing. Has a cute face.

Earine said 9 years, 5 months ago:

ideal partner huh…
Well, to begin with, I find it very difficult to date someone that isn’t into anime/videogames/cosplay so it’s a must.
I’m the loner type and I enjoy my privacy so this person should not be jealous or clingy.
I would like this person to understand my humour and to be able to laugh with me at jokes that only I seem to get…
Oh and how they dress. That’s really important to me, I don’t care about labels but some kind of alternative style, something that makes them look good.
Ofc a good taste in music is appreciated c:

[and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm still single]

Jewlius said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I think you both up there should date :P

twistoffate said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My ideal partner would be someone who is so affectionate, someone so loving. I want someone who loves to cuddle and kiss, prefers to do things with me,a homebody, someone who loves music and movies and enjoys long conversations about dreams, life and other serious or romantic topics. I love a guy who is romantic and a gentleman.He has to be not just my lover, but also my bestfriend. Someone I can be totally comfortable showing all my weirdness and bad side. He must be respectful and kind. Someone who serenades and surprises me. He doesn’t have to be rich or handsome. Just as long as he is hardworking and looking forward to having a family, i’m in. And lastly, someone who has really nice eyes. :)

///// said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My idea person would be a kind and smart gentlemen. dose not masturbate or watch pron. will play vidio games with me and do small things(or big) romantic things every now and then. Some one who has a lot to say and wants to tell me. someone who can make me smile and understand me. Respect me. And just plain on love me.

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

@skynightstar Don’t be so strict about the masturbation, it’s a healthy and normal thing, and in case libidos differ, it’s pretty much mandatory. Also, if I can get a bit NSFW, it’s hot.

As for me, hm, let’s see. I’d like a girl who’s really cool, open to trying out new things(games, anime, maybe programming, etc.), not timid – if anything, I’d much rather have someone who’s assertive and can be an ass(playfully ofc), as well as isn’t too hung up on stuff, treats life lightly with no silly rules and judgments, her own person. Also someone active whose presence you can clearly notice, and being highly sexual is mandatory because I am, with huge bonus points for being kinky. All in all, someone with whom I could enjoy as much of what life has to offer as possible.

Alexandria said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Gosh…an ideal partner…I have never met a guy who could just accept me the way I am, love me for all the different things that I am. I want to be with a guy who can make me feel alive every day. Who can bring out the best me as I would try to bring out the best in him.

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

@alexandria22 Well, it’s a game of chance, for the most part. If you try many enough times, it’s inevitable in my eyes, you sound awesome enough for that.

Positive panda said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Some who realizes money isn’t that important. Has goals but can compromise them when it hurts others. Can play video games with me without either of us being dominate. Smart and wanting to learn. Willing to try new things. Generally healthy. Comfortable with who they are. Genuine and good not so others will be good to them but because its the right thing to do. Someone who has deep seated morals that build who they are.

blaqkcat said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Let’s see. Humor is really important. I need somebody who laughs at my jokes and has the same sense of weird internet humor as I do. I’m outgoing and loud and can’t be with a guy who is shy. He has to agree with my views on feminism for the most part. I enjoy going to concerts so we would have to have the same taste in music. Fashion is a huge part of my life so it would be a HUGE plus if we shared similar styles and aesthetics (alternative, a bit goth and punk). Being tattooed and pierced myself, I find guys who are too extremely attractive. He has to be comfortable in his own skin. Most of all, I want somebody who is non-judgmental, open and genuine.

Willa said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My ideal partner would be someone who is sweet, loving, generous, and kind. It is very important to me to have someone that makes me laugh! I love guys with a good sense of humor! I really dont care about looks just personality. I want someone who loves me for who i am, listens to me, doesn’t judge me, and respects me.

Blueberry said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Hah.. really i already have a partner, and hes the best one i can ever imagine. So i guess hes my ideal partner.

But! I do have some ideal body shapes i could share >->
Okay so im a girl, im bisexual but i feel mostly attracted to males at the moment so ill be telling you about male body stuff. And keep in mind that i wouldnt mind dating sny other shape either, this id just the one my brain happens to find most appealing
Letd start with the most important part: height. I like tall guys. Dont know why, but i do. A lot. The rest of the stuff isnt really as important as the height. Oh and i do like skinny guys. Not suoer skinny, just normal thin guys. Not super big muscles or abs, just tall and skinny. And i really like orange hair! A loooot. Buut i also like guys who have dark hair that is a little longer than usual. And! I love beards. Thats all ive got to say. My current partner doesnt really match these ideals, but i love him more than them! Much more! Though.. he has a wonderful beard

GBWest said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Unpredictable.

I’ve long since given up hope.

mullofkintyre said 9 years, 5 months ago:

My ideal partner would be my best friend as well as my lover. Somebody that I can be vulnerable and be myself around completely without being judged or pressured. A partner that is loving, romantic, propels me towards my dreams, lifts me when i’m down, makes me laugh, understands me even in chaos. Sounds like a lot to ask for haha.